Monday, January 8, 2024

Happy New Year!

One of my goals for this year is to do a better job of finishing quilts and other projects. At the end of 2023 I sorted, prepped, and counted my on going projects. 


I found that I had 22 and since then I have probably come up with at least five more. The first or should I say main one is going to be Sean's dinosaur quilt. It is on the design wall in the photo.

Did that mean I wasn't tempted to start a new one? Of course not! I made a free block with my sewing fabric. It will be a leader and ender project. At the moment I think it will be about nine blocks. Then use it as a table topper in the sewing room. The pattern is from Pat Sloan at https://www.ilovetomakequilts.com/


 This is the first block of the year. Followed quickly by another block for Sean's quilt. 




No comments:

Taking Flight for Jocelyn Roesler These are not the real blocks, just a rough idea so I could plan the setting. The real blocks are from a B...